Seven Photos: The Photographic Detective - A Murder Mystery Puzzle Game Inspired by Dangan Ronpa Seven Photos: The Photographic Detective - A Murder Mystery Puzzle Game Inspired by Dangan Ronpa

I think the execution was really good. The idea of bullet worked really well. I enjoyed collecting evidence.

Pros:
- Art is ok. Camera-kun is cute.
- Plot is ok. I liked memento feel it had. I liked that there was a lot of side characters names placed in photos. It made it easier to remember them (though it would be nice to have even more of that). Plot felt a little hold-by-the-hand – some statements and deduction felt forced upon the player for story purpose but generally it wasn't that bad.

Complains:
- Carousel works fine but I would prefer to speed it up instead of doing a jump upon pressing the button. In the later stages there is a lot of empty spaces which makes carousel bad idea (remove empty spaces at some point).
- Plot is ok but ending seems far fetched
- At some point there are blue and red statements. I skipped the instruction and didn't know what you had to do at this point. Once you cleared red statements there was no complete sign over the picture – I think it's bug/design flaw.

Overall: good entry, liked it. Hope for more adventures of Piper and camera-kun.

Slash Arena: Online Slash Arena: Online

Good start but I think the execution is still underdeveloped. Looking forward for more.

tatar1nro responds:

Thank you! Yes, you are right, we are small indie team, currently working on the new features.

Biker Rage DEMO Biker Rage DEMO

Good art. Music is ok. Gameplay is lacking - didn't get sense of excitement while playing and was a little bored to be honest. It was difficult to see enemy bullets (make them more visible).

Raeldor responds:

Good critique, I'll try to fix some of the issues on future updates. To be honest limiting myself to the 16-bit palette was making the enemy bullets very difficult to see and I tried my hardest to make them visible.

TRY. DIE. REPEAT. TRY. DIE. REPEAT.

Really disliked the second level. From the start of the level you couldn't tell how far triangle is so at the beginning "game over" came as surprise - I thought I run out of dudes. Making player retake the same skill tests throughout the level isn't fun at all.

I don't understand why killing yourself is limited (level 1). Dudes designs were cool. Dudes should move faster.

You Have 8 Bricks You Have 8 Bricks

Around 20 bricks. Exhausting but great job.

Pivot Pilot DEMO Pivot Pilot DEMO

Pretty good and fun. Had problems with control I always had to try them first to see how robot would move, it wasn't clear to me without trying in which direction it would move.

Robot hand was very slippery for me at first so making first jump on robot hand over spikes was frustrating and took a lot of tries.

I believe there are 2 arcades to be found - one is in level 4 but how do I collect it?

Checkpoints might be helpful.

Best of luck with selling it.

sleakku responds:

Thank you for the review! You can access the arcade machines by pressing "use" (down arrow key by default) when standing in front of one.

Save To Kill Save To Kill

Pretty good. Good art and sounds but gameplay is lacking (rather boring). Lack of bar of level progress made me quit.

Minor bug: score is on lower layer than bullets and it should be above.

High Jump Arcade High Jump Arcade

Tip: you can use constrains on rigidbody component to prevent rotation unless #itsNotABugItsAFeature

N3cr0sz responds:

yes thank you i had it working fine rotating back to 0 but after i updated unity it started acting wonky so i just left it for now as a feature :p lol for now will take another look at it

Trimage Trimage

I totally don't get it. I see it was supposed to be a puzzle game where you use elements but I feel lost and don't now where to go and what to do.

Fire Extinguisher Astronaut II Fire Extinguisher Astronaut II

It's okayish. The idea is ok but I wish there was something cool in the game. The music wasn't that great.

(No lags here)