Rooster Warrior Rooster Warrior

I thought I will just play this game for 5 minutes but then finished 75%. It's good. Sadly guard is mostly useless. There a lot of things that could have been better but I'm pretty happy with what I got.

2 things though:
1. If you enter into boss battle music turns on even if disabled
2. On map don't paint way to new level on every map entry - do it once.

Getting to the Other Side Getting to the Other Side

Decent art but I hate it as a game. A few jokes included at the end of the levels weren't worth it. Am I bitter that this is an ad? Not really, I just wish the game was better and my progress wasn't based on luck alone.

3D Flying Snake 3D Flying Snake

Really enjoyed this. UI seems amateurish. Map seems a little confusing. Arrow would be an easier choice but probably not as much fun. Seeing my mighty python grow was oddly satisfying... and I'm not even talking about my penis.

JimGiant responds:

I'm surprised you're the first person to mention the UI sucking. I'll fix it at some point but it's low on my priority list at the moment.

Mission 13 - Lost in Space Mission 13 - Lost in Space

Boring. Just flying around with no purpose.

Kurm Frog Teach ABC Kurm Frog Teach ABC

Rather difficult but great parody. Is there a bad ending?

There is no monster at the end of the game YOU CAPITALISTIC SCUM!

ABCs is a lie.

claedalus responds:

There is a "bad ending" (but it's a little tricky to find)

Stick Fighter RPG Stick Fighter RPG

This game tries to be so big but fails at the most important providing a good fighting system. It's not terrible but I would expect either a button mashing or chess like tactical fight where every hit could mean a kill.

It's ok and sadly nothing more.

Ultra Zultra Ultra Zultra

Don't understand it, don't like it. Funny fact - spikes only hurt when you land on top of them but you can run on them no problem. Hate it.

Vidsneezes responds:

Sucks that the game didn't do it for you, I hope you give it another try later.

LVL99 Axe Rage BETA DEMO 0.8 LVL99 Axe Rage BETA DEMO 0.8

I gave up after first check point. At one point I didn't know what to do and it would be ok if I died here and there and maybe figured out where I needed to go on 5th time but since checkpoint was so far away I had lost interest retaking the same agility tests time and time again.

Keyboard schema is terrible.

While stopping a time for a second while dealing damage to enemy is cool I think that stopping time on food collection is overuse. A simple bling sound of enemy collection would be enough.

Graphics and overall aesthetics aims for retro "StreetFighter" arcade kind of feel and is pretty good at doing this.

Instant death on falling of screen seems too painful if checkpoints are spare.

Main character is able to do special moves that look cool but don't do any more damage :| How disappointing.

Level design could have been better.

Super Zombies Again Super Zombies Again

Unlocked first survivor and I was pretty bored by then. Nice art and sounds but no substance under the pretty appearance. Quicksands rule is stupid. Fumes from broken car are too distracting. Brown blood looks weak. I'm aware that it's because of the sand but still looks bad.

The Blade Overlord The Blade Overlord

It's a decent game but fighting drones isn't fun.