Blind Blade Blind Blade

I have really enjoyed it. Felt kinda sluggish and swordmen tend to gang on me but still good game. I have seen a lot of attempts of making a blind swordman trope into a game all of which have failed. It's good to see somebody managed to build something good around this idea.

Flappy Azuz Flappy Azuz

I see no point in publishing a "game" like this

Sky Knight Sky Knight

I remember FWG used to have pretty good games. What the hell happened? Are you just an impostor?

Graphic looks like something ripped out from some game engine tutorial. Sounds doesn't do better. It's not bad but I expected more.

Controls worked strange for me. Took me a while too figure out why. The answer there is no sliding - movement stops as soon as you lift your finger from the button. I forgot that in the "old days" developer could implement movement without losing speed overtime.

Why this widnow so goddamn small?! (insert is this for ants meme).

Overall: Totally not interested

freeworldgroup responds:

sorry...

Spaceguard 80 (WIP) Spaceguard 80 (WIP)

It's so-so. Great particle effects. I liked the comic like cats story but game play didn't appeal to me. Going over endless "Got it" before jumping into game didn't help either. stopped playing after repair your ship level - that level was totally not fun.

Funny loading screen.

Dark Medieval Times Alpha Demo Dark Medieval Times Alpha Demo

I liked the visual and sounds but don't really have fun from playing. I feel there are lots of things intorduced to the player and player has no idea what they are.

- Fog (death) could be more visible (visible as danger and not jsut another fog).
- I had huge problems with obtaining resources. I thought hammer icon meant I press attack and my character would use hammer to gather resources (I didn't know that you need to equip sword)

Killed the first boss but in the second level I had no idea where to go so I decided to stop playing.

Left Behind Left Behind

Okayish but nothing to get excited about.

Mary's Adventure Mary's Adventure

This game couldn't even implement jumping properly! You can levitate through the whole level. Next time you will plan to publish something spend on it more than 2 hours.

OviDIU0720 responds:

I am sorry for your bad experience with my game, but this is my first game and i have done what i could do with my little knowledge about video game producing.

oQo oQo

Controls where somehow confusing but I think concept is strong. not sure what white bug did.

oQo responds:

We're gonna keep thinking about a way to improve the controls, but it seems to be our biggest issue, and we couldn't come up with a perfect solution yet! Anyway, thanks :) Did you make the bug survive until the end?

LD 38: Aliens vs Rng LD 38: Aliens vs Rng

I think your aspiration were too big. It ddin't wokr out well. Too many stats not enough cards.

Ruined Topology Ruined Topology

So-so. Got to the room without exit(The hub tablet room)