Ghost in the Shell - App Store Ghost in the Shell - App Store

This movie sucks. Going to cyborgcupid.com for oiling I've been waiting for.

Sivir Sexy pentakill Sivir Sexy pentakill

Sounds were awesome but rest was so-so. Animation could use additional frame here and there. The penta-kill joke wasn't really appealing to me.

Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot) Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot)

Great production value - art, music, choice of shots. However I didn't really get much fun from it. I think story was lacking fun/cool elements. The only cool thing being ninja viking and the cook.

Blind Blade Blind Blade

I have really enjoyed it. Felt kinda sluggish and swordmen tend to gang on me but still good game. I have seen a lot of attempts of making a blind swordman trope into a game all of which have failed. It's good to see somebody managed to build something good around this idea.

Flappy Azuz Flappy Azuz

I see no point in publishing a "game" like this

Sky Knight Sky Knight

I remember FWG used to have pretty good games. What the hell happened? Are you just an impostor?

Graphic looks like something ripped out from some game engine tutorial. Sounds doesn't do better. It's not bad but I expected more.

Controls worked strange for me. Took me a while too figure out why. The answer there is no sliding - movement stops as soon as you lift your finger from the button. I forgot that in the "old days" developer could implement movement without losing speed overtime.

Why this widnow so goddamn small?! (insert is this for ants meme).

Overall: Totally not interested

freeworldgroup responds:

sorry...

Killer Queen Killer Queen

Way too bright. My eyes hurt from looking at it.

BLARGEN69 responds:

It's made for Xenos it's why they have no eyes.
Serious note thank you though! I'm not used to monochrome so will keep that in mind for my next attempt with a colour pallet this bright.

Blood God RED Blood God RED