Ghost in the Shell - App Store Ghost in the Shell - App Store

This movie sucks. Going to cyborgcupid.com for oiling I've been waiting for.

Sivir Sexy pentakill Sivir Sexy pentakill

Sounds were awesome but rest was so-so. Animation could use additional frame here and there. The penta-kill joke wasn't really appealing to me.

Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot) Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot)

Great production value - art, music, choice of shots. However I didn't really get much fun from it. I think story was lacking fun/cool elements. The only cool thing being ninja viking and the cook.

Seven Photos: The Photographic Detective - A Murder Mystery Puzzle Game Inspired by Dangan Ronpa Seven Photos: The Photographic Detective - A Murder Mystery Puzzle Game Inspired by Dangan Ronpa

I think the execution was really good. The idea of bullet worked really well. I enjoyed collecting evidence.

Pros:
- Art is ok. Camera-kun is cute.
- Plot is ok. I liked memento feel it had. I liked that there was a lot of side characters names placed in photos. It made it easier to remember them (though it would be nice to have even more of that). Plot felt a little hold-by-the-hand – some statements and deduction felt forced upon the player for story purpose but generally it wasn't that bad.

Complains:
- Carousel works fine but I would prefer to speed it up instead of doing a jump upon pressing the button. In the later stages there is a lot of empty spaces which makes carousel bad idea (remove empty spaces at some point).
- Plot is ok but ending seems far fetched
- At some point there are blue and red statements. I skipped the instruction and didn't know what you had to do at this point. Once you cleared red statements there was no complete sign over the picture – I think it's bug/design flaw.

Overall: good entry, liked it. Hope for more adventures of Piper and camera-kun.

Slash Arena: Online Slash Arena: Online

Good start but I think the execution is still underdeveloped. Looking forward for more.

tatar1nro responds:

Thank you! Yes, you are right, we are small indie team, currently working on the new features.

Biker Rage DEMO Biker Rage DEMO

Good art. Music is ok. Gameplay is lacking - didn't get sense of excitement while playing and was a little bored to be honest. It was difficult to see enemy bullets (make them more visible).

Raeldor responds:

Good critique, I'll try to fix some of the issues on future updates. To be honest limiting myself to the 16-bit palette was making the enemy bullets very difficult to see and I tried my hardest to make them visible.

Conqueror Conqueror

So much better than this lil twat Napoleon.

Killer Queen Killer Queen

Way too bright. My eyes hurt from looking at it.

BLARGEN69 responds:

It's made for Xenos it's why they have no eyes.
Serious note thank you though! I'm not used to monochrome so will keep that in mind for my next attempt with a colour pallet this bright.

Blood God RED Blood God RED