Food was tasty but clerk smelled funny. Would eat again 4/5.
I really tried but penguin moves far too slow even while running and walking with shift constantly pressed is no fun. I remember playing the 2D version and was looking forward to revisit the game but the walking speed makes it unplayable.
I enjoyed the idea. Levels were ok. Loved the filter used and visual direction. When I pressed "F" I went into full screen, when I pressed "F" again the NG window just contains a cropped out section of the game in fullscreen mode instead of minimalizing the game to the window (firefox) . Soudns where ok but kinda annoying.
Loved it. It's like motherload but with trade and story.
Pretty good but a one-timer. Disliked that you need to press up to recharge oxygen instead of having it done overtime. Game takes too long to become challenging.
Thanks for the feedback!
The oxygen recharge at the top is part of the game play, making the player plan his movements when going to the action in the middle or for the items in the bottom.
I will consider your suggestion about the speed at which the game increases the difficulty.
Good art but I dislike everything else.
1. There is no single player mode what makes this game unplayable for most would-be players.
2. The game starts with tutorial in which you can die. You shouldn't be able to die in a tutorial.
3. The upload here is broken – the top is cropped while at the bottom we can see unity export frame.
4. No controls in game description.
5. The rules are broken. If I keep the flag for 4 minutes and 59 seconds and I got tagged in last second I lose. What was the point of those 4 minutes anyway then?
6. No sounds – painfully obvious.
7. A game tag of two doesn't sound fun.
Better lack next time.
Succubus gone wild 13 is overrated. Everybody knows that after vol.8 the series went downhill.
I definitely agree.
You sick evil bastards! All of that for a pineapple?! Seriously you are worse than Nazis! Rethink your life and then kill yourself.
Ps. Backspace at the end doesn't work.
This makes me proud to be American! Even though I'm not.
Made it to level 6. Really liked it. Wish there was more place for middle ground instead of all-red vs all-blue.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.