View Profile t4upl

34 Movie Reviews

What the fuck did I just watch?

Ending music was good though.

Moar!

and this is why I don't humiliate my cybernetic maids.

519 Game Reviews

Great work for 72 hours. 2 minor issues. I would like for difficulty curve to be slightly steeper. Click indicator is too similar to enemy spawning indicator.

Not the biggest fun of genre but overall good production value. Please provide solutions.

Pretty good. Good on art and audio side. I wouldn't add jump +1 power-up beyond double jump. I was able to fly using jumping. Stronger visual checkpoints indication would be of benefit.

Sometimes a game was boring because it took a lot of hits to kill enemies. This became very obvious during boss fight as despite doing damage boss was barely losing health. Power-ups kinda help but I would make minion spawn rate dependend on your shooting power: smaller power, more minions, until you reach decent fire power.

90 Art Reviews

Not bad. Really interesting compostion. I would increase contrast on skeleton inside the box to make it stand out a little bit more. The skeloeton looks very 'boxed' by the box. I would inscrease the padding between skeleton and box to give it more space to breath.

Hate the halo. Either make something to make it look better or you could just drop it.

I think you overdid it with dark sections. A lot of details get lost.

If 2020 was a person